There are two primary methods for sending Invoice and Credit transactions via the Tungsten network:
Integrated Solution: A supplier can send a data file directly to Tungsten via automatic upload.
Web Form: A supplier can create invoices on-line via the Tungsten portal.
- The account type will be advised based on of the current transaction volume levels to the Veterans Affairs Financial Service Center (VA-FSC) .
- If your company elects for a Web Form Account:
- Step 1: You do not require a “Registration Key” unless provided to you directly through Email.
- Step 5: Your Companies Tax Payer ID Number (TIN) is Required for VA-FSC.
- Step 6: Remittance Address Details are Required to Transact to VA-FSC.
- Step 8: The Department of Veterans Affairs Tungsten Number is: AAA544240062
The current account and transaction fees associated with the Tungsten services are paid by the VA-FSC. Free transaction code (s) are not required.
During Implementation (Technical Set-up) Tungsten will confirm your Tax Payer ID Number with the VA-FSC. This process can take up to 5 business days to complete to ensure your invoice is automatically routed to your Certifying Official for approval and payment.
In order to successfully submit an invoice to VA-FSC please review “How to Create an Invoice” within the how to guides below.
All invoices submitted through Tungsten to the VA-FSC should mirror your current submission of Invoice, with the following items required.
***Clarification of additional requirements should be confirmed with your Certifying Official***
The VA-FSC require specific information in compliance with the Prompt Pay Act and Business Requirements.
- Your companies Tax Payer ID Number (TIN).
- Your companies “Remit Address” information.
- A valid in scope Purchase Order (PO) provided by your contracting officer.
- Your companies contact information: (Personal Name, Email, and Phone).
- Your VA point of contact information: (Personal Name, Email, and Phone).
- If providing services; The period of performance dates (Begin and End).
- If providing goods; The “Ship To” information of the VA facility.
- All discount information if applicable (Percent and Date Terms).