We are a secure e-invoicing platform that brings businesses and their suppliers closer together with unique technology that revolutionises invoice processing, maximises efficiency and improves cashflow management. The Tungsten Network also provides users with real-time spend analysis through analytics, and offers access to Early Payment, a form of alternative finance for businesses.
In line with ambitious growth plans, we are now seeking to hire talented Account Directors to drive revenue growth and continuous enhancement of our client proposition through product/service lines, increased coverage and improved retention, based on deep relationships and an understanding of our clients‘ business.
- Nurture strong relationships with our Global clients by continuing to provide solutions that enable them to meet their objectives
- Grow & retain business within existing clients, positioning Tungsten Network as the trusted advisor for solutions and strategy (business and technology) to increase sales of existing or new services within those accounts
- Lead and manage all involved teams and individuals (including third party vendors) in order to deliver excellent levels of service, driving for margin improvement and identification of new service opportunities with the aim of extending/renewing or retaining the contractual relationship
- Create Account Retention and Development Plans (ADP) that details the account, current activity, financials, and ongoing actions to achieve the outcomes of the plan. Leads, coordinates and orchestrates all activities of the account team (formed from representatives across all required Professional Communities) in order to deliver the ADP to the required levels of profitability and delivery expectation throughout the contract lifecycle
- Uses Salesforce and other Tungsten Network internal systems to report short- medium- and long-term client retention, and growth, activities in order to deliver Tungsten-wide visibility and long-term predictability revenue
- Responsible for managing and maintaining a contracted revenue base.
- Use of sales governance framework to deliver financial control, forecasting, resource deployment and opportunity planning information
Experience and Knowledge:
- Proven experience in B2B account management working with FTSE1000 type organisations.
- Adept at understanding and meeting the objectives of large, complex organisations engaging multi stakeholder audience
- Proven track record of successful account growth and business development is essential.
- Experience in a SAAS, Tech, Telecoms or similar environment. International account experience would be a plus.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of client service and responsiveness, with extreme attention to detail even when under pressure.
- Exceptional reporting and forecasting experience.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills and be confident and proactive when engaging with C-Level audience.
- Undergraduate degree
- Professional Sales Management and Methodologies, Communication Skills, and Large Account Management courses or programs
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- German, French or Spanish an advantage