Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Tout Benefits of Electronic Invoicing
Going green takes on a new meaning when you think of electronic invoicing. Sure, less paper is good for the environment, but accounts payable and accounts receivable teams can tell you that paperless processing means money in your pocket — some might even say more "green" in your pocket. Tungsten Network facilitates going green — or purple, blue, or red, depending on where you're doing business.
Tungsten Network, the world's largest compliant electronic invoicing network connects buyers and suppliers by the hundreds of thousands. Tungsten Network facilitates cost-savings for both sides.
For the buyer:
- Improved internal controls reduce fraud and risk
- Streamlined processes improve productivity within the AP department
- Automation increases accuracy
- Real-time insight into spend data reduces overspend
For the supplier:
- Guaranteed delivery of electronic invoices & complete visibility from receipt to payment
- Reduction in invoice exceptions that could cause payment delays
- Improved cash flow with optional early payment services
Accounts payable and accounts receivable teams will tell you that partnering with Tungsten Network results in increased efficiency and ultimately in a financial boon. Find out more about the benefits of electronic invoicing with Tungsten Network by downloading this informative white paper.