At the heart of the global marketplace are the billions of transactions that happen every day. There are multiple human touch-points between Buyers and Suppliers — each of which cost time and the possibility of human error. Increasing demands for compliance bring ever more intricate regulation. In response, businesses today are searching for ways to streamline and become more agile. Trusted, passionate and proven, Tungsten Network is making the digitisation of commerce faster, easier and smarter between Buyers and Suppliers around the world. Our network has built a community with over half the Fortune 500 and is easing the accounts payable process with higher visibility, greater insights and unprecedented speed. The future of the global marketplace is here.
Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, mapping, investigating and testing various system-generated invoicing data as per client’s profile. Data Analyst is required to have strong analytical skills, creative thinking and logical concepts to ensure that the results delivered are compliant towards business requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for client’s profile analysis and complete data maps within established SLAs
- Liaise with internal departments such as Implementation and Support teams to ensure resulting client profiles are accurate and complete
- Create and/ or amend client maps, using in-house tools, based on provided data samples and specifications
- Update and rework client profile as a result of changes in business requirements
- Provide second-line support for issues involving client maps
- Report any technical, fiscal or other concerns in a timely manner
- Perform in-house tools testing when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma
Object Oriented Programming (OOP), X-Path & XSLT background would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an analytical role
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written & oral)
- Analytical and good problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to articulate problems and resolutions
- Attention to Details
- Logical thinking
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
This is a Permanent Role
Working Hours are Noon - 9pm - Monday to Friday
Tungsten Network Sdn Bhd, offer Loctional Independent Working - We currently have a rotational 2 week roster.
Teams come into our T Hub location at Menara Prestige , to meet once every 2 weeks and all other days, employees have the option to work in our Co Working Space or work from any other location of their choosing.