Tungsten Network (LSE: TUNG) aims to be the world’s most trusted business transaction network by using data intelligently to strengthen the global supply chain.
Tungsten Network is a secure business transaction network that brings businesses and their suppliers closer together with unique technology that revolutionises invoice processing maximises efficiency and improves cash flow. Delivering the foundation for world-class invoicing processing, the network also provides users with real-time spend analysis and offers suppliers access to invoice financing through Tungsten Network Finance, a form of alternative finance for businesses.
Tungsten Network is looking for a Marketing Operations rock star to join their small, but mighty Marketing team. You will ensure our technology systems work together seamlessly, no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, and that we operate in a coordinated way. The Marketing Operations Specialist will drive best-in-class campaign processes, own key marketing technology and enhance the framework for Marketing tracking, analytics and reporting.
- Primary owner for the marketing systems (Marketo, Vidyard, GoToWebinar, and ZoomInfo) within the business including resolving data issues and inconsistencies
- Own all Marketo campaign builds globally against segmentation, personas and goals, ensuring campaigns meet standard processes and quality standards around brand and execution
- Coordinates with sales and marketing to create and execute operational plans for various types of campaigns.
- Create and maintain metric reports on marketing activities and campaigns to understand their effectiveness and business impact, and develop insights to make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Maintain relationship with the SDR function to continuously review the marketing source leads and pipeline.
- Work together with the Content Marketing Specialist, to ensure content is aligned to our customer and prospect base and design/source campaign imagery using Canva/iStock.
- Responsible for implementing and maintain best practices for the marketing database, including data hygiene and regulatory compliance.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure marketing automation data is being properly collected and connected with other systems such as Salesforce.
- Establish best practices in marketing automation, and maintain an efficient and structured file system for all Marketo
- Responsible for the effective functioning of the Tungsten Network website, in coordination with web development agency to support web updates, analyze web metrics and optimize our site for user-friendliness and increased conversion rates
- Assist internal communications with upkeep of company wide intranet and email signature design
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
If you are a savvy marketer, obsessed with numbers, establishing processes and hates the sight of a badly formatted spreadsheet we want to hear from you.
Key Attributes/skills we are looking for:
- Degree qualified and demonstrated success in Marketing operations roles, preferably in B2B
- Prior experience of using leading marketing automation solutions (Marketo is ideal); building, customizing, and delivering campaigns and programs and reporting on results
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SEO and SEM
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, .NET based CMS applications is a huge plus
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment