Tungsten Network’s Statement on COVID-19 Preparedness
To our valued customers and partners worldwide,
As the global pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19) quickly spreads, the entire team at Tungsten Network wishes you, your colleagues, friends and family safety and good health.
Tungsten has comprehensive contingency and business continuity plans in place, and we are implementing these and adapting to the situation as it evolves. First and foremost, this means taking care of our people: our employees, our customers, and our partners.
Following the recent announcements in Malaysia, Bulgaria and the messages coming from the UK government and the US federal, state and local governments, we are moving to the next phase of our business continuity planning.
Tungsten’s mission is centred on enabling a touchless invoice process and is committed to supporting you during this time of uncertainty. Tungsten operates in office locations around the world and facilitates remote working with easy access to all our systems. We have also run tests to ensure the resilience of our systems and infrastructure. As a result, we currently do not anticipate any interruption to the continuity of our service, customer experience, or ability to support our customers.
Tungsten is currently taking the following precautions:
- All business travel has been cancelled.
- All employees globally are transitioning to working from home until the end of March.
- We have recommended that employees limit non-essential personal travel.
- We have cancelled all planned events, parties, meetups and workshops originally scheduled to occur in Tungsten Network offices.
- Job interviews are conducted via video conferencing, rather than in person.
- We have rescheduled our company kick-off meetings due to take place on 4 – 5 May 2020.
- Wherever possible, we are offering client meetings to be online rather than face-to-face.
- Any employee who has encountered someone who or has, or is suspected of having, COVID-19 is required to work from home for a minimum of 14 days to monitor for symptoms before returning to the office.
- We have shared best-practice health tips for minimizing the spread of infection, as well as references to the CDC COVID-19 website.
We are actively engaged with our critical partners that support our Total AP and Total AR solutions to understand their business continuity plans and ensure they can maintain service.
We remain available to support you in considering and planning for what the disruption to the global economy could mean for you and your business. Your account team will continue to be available to you for any and all matters which you would like to discuss with them.
Thank you for your continued trust in Tungsten Network. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Stay safe, and stay healthy.
CEO, Tungsten Network