Tungsten Network Workflow
Tungsten Network Workflow is about more than automating your invoice approval process. It means optimizing procure-to-pay to achieve your business goals.
Tungsten Network Workflow streamlines AP processes from initial receipt of invoices until their submission for payment, providing reporting and a full audit trail of all activity. We can save your accounts payable team valuable time, as well as money. Clients who combine our workflow offering with e-invoicing reduce accounts payable costs by 60% or more.
Best practices for optimizing Procure-to-Pay with Tungsten Network Workflow
The AP automation capabilities you’ve been waiting for
We customize Tungsten Network Workflow for your department based on industry best practices. Flexible and highly configurable, Tungsten Network Workflow lets you test, measure, and manage process changes, continually refining the effectiveness and efficiency of your AP function. Reports and dashboards are available via desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
Invoice status service
- Suppliers can check invoice status online, and reduce calls and emails by 60%, increasing productivity and cutting costs.
Automatic PO matching
- Your PO backed invoices go through automatic 2- or 3-way matching, leveraging invoice line items, ERP data, and tolerance matching rules in real-time.
- We automatically post transactions for payment into the ERP system without the need for human intervention.
- We monitor payment processing in the ERP system and pull back the associated payment data to provide end-to-end visibility from invoice receipt to payment.
Multiple input methods
- The system processes e-invoices received via direct integration with the Tungsten Network, and paper-based, emailed PDF, and faxed invoices through intelligent capture OCR.
- Exceptions are researched and resolved quickly using Tungsten Network-designed plug-ins.
"I love Tungsten Network Workflow. Not only does it make our AP process much more efficient, the business has clear visibility into the status of their invoices."
Director of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable, Leading global cruise line operator
Tungsten Network Advanced Capture
Tungsten Network Advanced Capture (TNAC) is a step into the future. Coupled with ERP integration, TNAC allows you to scan Accounts Payable invoices and intelligently recognize and capture key data, without using templates. This data is passed into Tungsten Workflow to initiate invoice processing. If you also use Tungsten Network’s auto-match products, your invoices can be matched against purchase orders and/or receipts.
Key Features of Tungsten Network Advanced Capture
- Data is validated against your ERP data on the fly, verifying that correct vendor information and purchase order information is captured before exporting to Tungsten Network Workflow for processing
- Knowledge-based OCR; no templates required
- Watched-folders: monitor and automatically OCR documents when they are added to a network folder
- Monitor email addresses and automatically OCR incoming email messages and/or attachments
Cloud based solution
- Browser-based user interface; no desktop software to install
- Automatically classifies, separates, sorts, and extracts data from documents in paper, fax, and electronic formats