Mobilitie Invoice Status Service
What is Tungsten Invoice Status Service ISS
Tungsten ISS is a feature that Buyers can enable for them and their Suppliers. Suppliers have access to their invoice status on demand and in real-time from the Tungsten Network portal.
How can I view the statuses of my Invoices?
You can view the status of your invoices by navigating to the ‘Invoice status’ page under the ‘Invoicing’ menu. Please see detailed instructions here.
What are the statuses I will see?
- Delivered – the invoice has been Delivered to Mobilitie
- Received – Mobilitie has collected the invoice and entered it into their system
- Approved – Mobilitie has approved payment of the invoice
- Paid – Mobilitie has paid the invoice
- On hold – the invoice is on hold pending the completion of a standard approval process task. No action by the supplier is required at this time
- Rejected – Mobilitie has rejected the invoice
- Exception – Mobilitie has indicated there may be a problem with the invoice
When will my invoice be paid?
You will need to contact your Buyer to chase payment, but you can view your invoice status by navigating to the ‘Invoice status’ page under the ‘Invoicing’ menu (the same menu that lists the ‘Create invoice’ page).