- Secure and guaranteed invoice delivery, no more invoices getting lost in the post
- It will take less time to process your invoices
- No more delays due to missing information, landing on the wrong desk or manual intervention
- ANY-TO-ANY DATA FORMATTING Technology – there is no need for additional software or hardware
- Higher processing transparency and better cash flow management due to 24/7 access and reporting
- VAT compliant, regardless of where invoices are sent or received from
- Easy and cost efficient to send invoices – at any time
Tungsten Network provides two levels of electronic invoicing capability. Each of the solutions include a free number of invoices each month.
Click here for Enrolment Options.
Caesars Entertainment does not cover a Suppliers costs to produce your paper invoices and therefore will not be covering the cost to send electronically. However the electronic solution is more cost effective to most businesses. In addition to the financial savings you will also receive the advantages of immediate invoice submission, invoice delivery confirmation, and 24/7 invoice status and reporting capability.
Tungsten Network is not a payment platform. Caesars Entertainment will continue to use their current payment method.
The Tungsten Solutions do not require any software or hardware installations to submit invoices.
- As Caesars Entertainment allows attachments, go to ‘Invoicing’ and select ‘Invoices pending attachments’
- Find your invoice by adding the invoice number to the search field or sort the ‘Invoices awaiting attachments’ table by the various column headings
- Check the allowed file types in the ‘Upload’ column
- Click ‘Select’ to add the file(s) you want to attach on your computer
- You can see your attachments in the ‘Attachment count’ column
- You need to release your invoices with attachments to alert us that they are ready to be processed, tick the boxes by the relevant invoices and click the ‘Release’ button
- You are limited to a maximum of 3 attachments per invoice and these must be in a tiff format
- If you have an invoice pending attachments then you will have 24 hours to add the attachments before the invoice is automatically sent
No, the expectation from Caesars Entertainment is that once you receive this notification you should start submitting all invoices through Tungsten and no further paper invoices should be sent (rejected if still received). This is to prevent any possible duplication.
No, this is to prevent duplicate invoices. The system itself does not allow entering the same number twice.
Yes, just enter relevant date. However, a future date is not possible.
No, to get an accurate status of your submitted invoices you should view the Invoice Status updates on your Tungsten portal account.
- Sent: Your invoice is waiting to be validated by Tungsten system
- Accepted: Your invoice passed Tungsten validation – invoice not yet received by Caesars Entertainment AP Department
- Failed: Your invoice did not pass Tungsten validation – please check most common mistakes before raising a ticket (e.g. PO range)
- Delivered: Your invoice is ready to be transmitted to Caesars Entertainment AP Department
- Received: Your invoice was entered to Caesars Entertainment AP Department’s system – it will be validated for correctness and processed
- Rejected: Your invoice did not pass Caesars Entertainment AP Department’s validation and was rejected – you will receive rejection information from Caesars Entertainment EMAIL.
- Approved: Your invoice was posted
- Paid: Your invoice was paid
- Exception: Your invoice is under Caesars Entertainment’s investigation – you may be contacted for correction / Credit Note
When a supplier or Buyer registers to the Tungsten portal they have to nominate an administrator, the details of the administrator can be located by clicking on “My Account” and then by clicking on “My Profile” the details will appear at the bottom of the screen.
It is the administrator that can add new users and amend access rights.
Tungsten remembers all invoice numbers sent by you to Caesars Entertainment. This protects both you and Caesars Entertainment from sending duplicates. Therefore your invoice should always have a unique number, for example 1/2013 and 1/2014 will be accepted.
Access to the Tungsten service, including the Web Form, requires three credential authorizations. In addition, each session is protected by industry standard 128 bit SSL encryption using Class 3 Server Certificates from Verisign. Once your invoice is created it is stored in the secure archive where it is protected by the latest security measures which are tested daily.
This means only authorized users can connect to the site and that once connected, all communications are private and data is completely secure.
The business between you and your customer will continue in the same language. You should continue to send invoices in them same language you normally use.
If you require support, please call +44 (0) 870 165 7430. For assistance in Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish, please call one of the local numbers below:
Belgium + 32 2403 1012 France + 33 1707 08109 Germany + 49 6922 2220 293 Ireland + 35 3124 77710 Italy + 39 0236 006 341 Netherlands + 31 2071 21386 Portugal + 35 1800 814 549 Spain + 34 9141 41473 UK + 44 8701 657 430
Please note that these numbers are for Tungsten e-invoicing support queries only. Please continue to direct your payment queries to your existing customer contact.
All suppliers are expected to support our e-Invoice initiative by registering with Tungsten. Your organization’s non-participation can affect our working relationship in the following ways:
- Future contract award maybe affected;
- Payment terms cannot be guaranteed;
- Processing cycle time will be extended as transacting business on paper invoices will be considered non-compliant with our standard process ;
- Supplier performance management score carding process will be impacted.
You may access the Tungsten network secure website and create invoices on-line using their Web Form. All you need is an Internet connection and web browser.
EDI is just another data format that Tungsten Network can support. However, Caesars Entertainment will not accept EDI format directly from suppliers. Invoices must be submitted through the Tungsten Network.
The Tungsten Network ensures that Caesars Entertainment receives the data you send in a format that will automatically upload into our accounting software. Providing an image of the invoice or an option to download the data in a fixed format does not satisfy our business requirement.