Tracking your invoice right through to payment!
- Check your invoice has been successfully delivered and received
- Check if there are any issues with your invoice. If it’s been rejected by Nestlé we will tell you what is wrong so that you can quickly rectify
- Check your payment due date for Approved invoices
- Check your payment reference number for Paid invoices
Nestlé updates the invoice status information several times per day. The Invoice Status Service uses a standard set of statuses to document the processing and payment status of your invoices submitted to Nestlé:
- Received: Nestlé has received your invoice and has initiated the approval review process.
- Approved: Nestlé has approved your invoice for payment. The payment will be transferred to the bank on the mentioned due date.
- On Hold: Your invoice is on hold pending a standard invoice approval task.
- Exception: Your invoice requires additional approval within Nestlé.
- Paid: Nestlé has paid your invoice or marked the invoice for payment.
- Rejected: Nestlé has rejected your invoice.